10th March 2024
2024 ENTRIES OPENING SOON!
STEWARD: Jenny Macaulay
ENTRY FEE: $1 per piece (except students - free entry)
Entries Close: TBA
The official entry form or legible photocopy is to be addressed to:
Bellarine Agricultural Society Inc.
PO Box 315
CHECKLIST WHEN SENDING IN YOUR ENTRY:
Please check that the following have been included with your entry form:
- Your entry with the label attached to the back mounting in the top right-hand corner.
- Your entry form.
- A cheque or money order for the competition entry fee. ($1 Per item entered)
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
Visitors to the Bellarine Agricultural Show Art Exhibition will have an opportunity to vote for their favourite artwork. Votes will be counted after 2pm and the prize awarded to the winner at 3.30pm on Show Day.
Additional Rules of Entry
- ENTRY PROCEDURE: Use official entry form.
- Artists may enter work in up to two sections with a maximum of two pieces of work per section.
- Artwork mus not exceed 3000sq cm in area (eg. 60cm x 50cm) included frame.
- Artwork must be wired (cord) and ready to hang. (except Section D where Blutak may be used.)
- Artist's name, section and title of the painting must be securely attached to the BACK of the painting. Primary Student work is to include year level.
- While work is handled with the utmost care, no liability will be accepted for loss or damage of artworks. It is the responsitblity of the artist to insure artwork.
- The committee reserves the right to reproduce any artworks in the media advertising and to also reject any artwork not deemed suitable for a family art show.
- A judge, chosen by the committee, will select a winner in each section. The judge's decision will be final.
- Votes for the People's Choice Award will be collected and collated on the day of the show.
- All artwork must be delivered to the portarlington Tennis Clubrooms between 2pm and 3pm on Saturday March 11th and collected at 4pm Sunday March 12th.
SECTION A: Oil/Acrylic
SECTION B: Watercolour
SECTION C: Framed works on paper in any other medium
SECTION D: Primary Students ONLY
Size up to A3. Any meduim. (framing not necessary)
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors:
Four Seasons Waste
Focal Point Darkroom and Gallery
Ocean Grove Camera Club
Portarlington Post Office
Bellarine Sewing Centre
H F Richardson
Gelora Park Simmentals, Portarlington
Geelong West Social Club Cafe
Geelong Farm Supplies
D & J McDonald
Malcom & Heather MacDonald
Grassy Point Wines
G & D.L Robertson
Drysdale Craft Shop
Australian South Western Group Sewing Guild
Jenkins & Son, Fresh Fish and Seafood
Drysdale Girl Guides
Geelong Hand Weavers & Spinners Guild
Leopold Lace Makers
Bellarine Catchment Network
Portarlington Information Booth