10th March 2024
2024 ENTRIES OPENING SOON!
PIC Number: 3GG PA 135
STEWARD: Karen Woodhart
CONTACT: 0422 757 220
Ring 1: Sally Rich
Ring 2: Catherine Neill
Ring 3: Kaylene McCarthy
Enter online here via Nominate
Conditions of Entry:
All rings commence at 9am
- All entries to be received via NOMINATE. There will be no entries on the day.
- Entries Closing date 10th March 2023
- All class entry fee $8.00 per class
- Compulsory vehicle entry fee $20 which will be charged via nominate.
- The committee reserve the right to alter, add or delete from the program or combine classes where necessary.
- All rings will break at 12pm and recommence at 1pm (depending on each judge some might want to keep going on though lunch).
- All protests must be lodged in writing with the Secretary no later than fifteen minutes after the event in dispute, and must be accompanied by a fee of $100 which shall be refunded if the protest is upheld or deemed to be justified.
- All horses entered in specified height classes are to be measured with the exception of those holding current official RAS, EFA or Breed Society Certificates.
- The definition of NOVICE is a horse, rider or driver that hasn't won at any agricultural show up to the day of this show.
- Ridden entries are not allowed to compete except in specified ridden stallion classes.
- The committee and society accept no responsibility for any injury damage or loss sustained by any competitor, spectator animal or equipment.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Competitors are not permitted to enter the ring once judging has commenced
- No admittance shall be allowed in judging rings except to judges, officials and exhibitor.
- Prizes - ribbons to fourth place for all classes, sashes for champion and reserve.
- Exhibits receiving champion in rings 1, 2, or 3 are not eligible to compete in the other ring.
- Exhibits being show in HUNTER classes are not eligible to compete in OPEN HACK classes and vice versa.
- Judges will NOT WAIT for late entries.
- OTT Thoroughbred prize money is posted (by VAS) once the horse has been verified to be correctly registered according to the rules. There are forms to complete once you have won class to confirm we have all your details.
- No refund on entries.
The Horse Section would like to thank the following for their generous sponsorship:
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors:
Four Seasons Waste
Focal Point Darkroom and Gallery
Ocean Grove Camera Club
Portarlington Post Office
Bellarine Sewing Centre
H F Richardson
Gelora Park Simmentals, Portarlington
Geelong West Social Club Cafe
Geelong Farm Supplies
D & J McDonald
Malcom & Heather MacDonald
Grassy Point Wines
G & D.L Robertson
Drysdale Craft Shop
Australian South Western Group Sewing Guild
Jenkins & Son, Fresh Fish and Seafood
Drysdale Girl Guides
Geelong Hand Weavers & Spinners Guild
Leopold Lace Makers
Bellarine Catchment Network
Portarlington Information Booth