8th March 2020
Cookery - Junior
STEWARD: Marie Harcombe
PH: 5259 2314
ENTRY FEES: NO FEE
Entries Close: 1/3/2020
The official entry form or legible photocopy is to be addressed to:
Bellarine Agricultural Show
Po Box 315
CHECKLIST WHEN SENDING IN YOUR ENTRY:
Please check that the following have been included with your entry form:
- A stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of your duplicate entry form and /or exhibit tickets.
Additional Rules of Entry
- NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED
- Accepted entries are subject to the rules and regulations for all sections, as well as these additional conditions.
- All entries to be on a paper plate.
- Exhibits must be staged by 9am.
- Judging begins 9am Sharp.
- The Judge shall have right to sample cooking.
- No packet mixes please.
- JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL.
- Exhibits to be collected after 4pm.
- All prize money to be collected on the day.
Proudly Sponsored by Drysdale CWA
Meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 1pm, and every 4th Tuesday for craft at 11am. All meetings are held at the Community Room, Clifton Springs Golf Club. For more information, contact the Secretary on 5253 2757.
Cookery - Junior
13yrs and under 16yrs
J19 Three pieces of uncooked slice
J20 Three honey joys
J21 Three muffins
J22 Three scones (plain)
J23 Three sausage rolls (bought pastry allowed)
TROPHY FOR AGGREGATE CLASSES (J19-J23)
12yrs and under
J24 Three truffles
J25 Three cup cakes
J26 Three biscuits or cookies
J27 Three decorated milk arrowroot biscuits (Under 5)
J28 Three decorated milk arrowroot biscuits (Under 9)
J29 Three decorated milk arrowroot biscuits (Under 12)
J30 Three sausage rolls (bought pastry allowed)
TROPHY FOR AGGREGATE CLASSES (J24-J30)